What’s Happening with Hurricane Preparation?July 30, 2020
We sat down with Jeff Schwartz, licensed Florida building contractor and former board member of the International Hurricane Protection Association, to learn about hurricane protection.
Hurricane season in the United States is every year from June 1 to December 1, and they can land anywhere between Texas and Maine. It’s important for a property to have proper hurricane protection to protect its residents as well as the actual structure.
Here are some of the questions that we discussed.
1. Who should prepare for a hurricane?
2. What are the best options available for property owners to prepare for a hurricane?
3. How important is it for a system to be Miami-Dade approved for hurricanes?
4. How long does it take for a general contractor to install the system?
5. What advice do you have for homeowners regarding hurricane preparation?
We also discussed lead times to install hurricane protection systems as well as alternative forms of hurricane protection options.
For more information, please call us at 305-600-8493 or click on link.
Rebeca Castellon | 305-600-8493 | firstname.lastname@example.org | The Miami Real Estate Expert